Legal IT You Can Rely On
In the legal industry, you’re practically forced to wear multiple hats – dealing with technological and administrative bumps in the road, working hard to find and secure new clients, staying compliant with industry-specific regulations, and of course, keeping up with increasing client demands from the ones you’re currently serving. It’s not easy, that’s a fact – everything seems to fall on your shoulders.
Your potential and current clients have access to legal information at their fingertips nowadays, which means they expect you to work even harder to find options, solutions, and results for them. This added pressure means you don’t have as much time to deal with putting out fires on a technological or administrative level.
That’s where we come in. My team of legal technology experts can help you transform your law practice as we ensure you’re able to achieve the following administrative and technological benefits:
- Simplified ability to file papers, find documents, and track progress on cases.
- Anytime, anywhere access to information, important notes, and files on the go.
- Better communication with clients and colleagues anywhere in the world.
- Improved documentation of work to show clients where their money is spent.
- Less technology issues that disrupt productivity and cost a lot in support fees.
- Guaranteed compliance with industry-specific rules and regulations.
Today’s most successful legal professionals know investing in their information technology is critical to winning potential clients over AND winning repeat business from current clients. So how do we help you achieve the administrative and technological benefits listed above? We provide:
- Managed services wherein we take care of all your hardware and software for a flat-rate monthly fee.
- Regular monitoring and maintenance that keeps your technology functioning well without unexpected issues.
- Innovative communication technologies, such as VoIP, online portals, video conferencing, and more.
- Enterprise-grade security solutions that keep client data confidential and secure against threats.
- Business continuity planning that ensures your firm stays up and running no matter what comes your way.
- Expertise in legal billing, timekeeping, and other software options that improve the way your firm operates on an administrative level, including:
- LexisNexis Time Matters
- Sage Timeslips
- And More
- Onsite or remote support as needed to address any issues, questions, or concerns that may arise.
Our team of legal technology experts even has experience with digital transcription devices so we can either find a great solution for you or support the solution you’re currently using. When used properly, digital transcription devices will help you:
- Reduce time spent drafting documents
- Minimize lengthy meetings into useable transcripts
- Organize important information in a secure manner
Most digital transcription devices will come with software for your computer. Sometimes, it’s fairly simple to use, however, it can be more elaborate – giving you editing tools, archiving tools, transcription tools, and more. We can help you make the best use of your digital transcription devices and the software included in them.
Why Should I Use Technology to Modernize My Law Firm?
The answer is simple… Consumers are no longer satisfied with face-to-face meetings or waiting longer than a few hours to get a response from you. Modern technology, including the cloud, case management systems, secure web portals, and other solutions, are vital to meeting the needs and expectations of clients.
Once we’ve helped you modernize your law firm using innovative solutions, we’ll secure those solutions as cybersecurity is paramount throughout the prospect, client, and case resolution process. You have your firm’s reputation at stake each and every day – we take that seriously.
You can rest assured knowing we’ll bring you into the age of digital transformation AND we’ll keep you completely safe against cyber-attacks that would otherwise cost you tons of money, potential and current clients, and the reputation you’ve worked so hard to build for your law firm.
Ivy Networks specializes in IT support for law firms in New Hampshire looking to stay ahead of the competition and better serve their clients. Call us at
(603) 554-8880 or send us an email at email@example.com to discuss what our team of legal technology experts can do for you.