Would Cybercriminals Get Into Your Network If They Tried?
Let’s Find Out
Ivy Networks is here to find out with a free network security audit to reveal the truth. I know, I know … you’re probably cringing at this moment. When most business owners hear the word “audit,” they can’t help but flinch at the thought of a team coming in, reviewing things, and telling them everything they’re doing wrong in the hopes of selling something. But our team isn’t looking to sell anything. We’re looking to protect your business from cyber criminals.
Modern business owners understand the many benefits of using technology throughout the day. Unfortunately, technology opens the door to a multitude of risks, including cybercrime, which can cause major disruptions to your company. These include:
- Damage to technology assets
- Liability for failure to adhere with privacy and/or compliance requirements
- Reputational damage
- Work stoppage
- And much more
That’s why we’ve set out to help local business owners avoid becoming victim to cybercriminals. Our network security audit is normally valued at $1,250. However, each quarter, we offer a limited number of network security audits for free as our gift to the local business community. We do this in hopes of lessening the serious risk local businesses are facing.
During our network security audit, we will come onsite to:
- Pinpoint any exposure to or risk from hackers, viruses, spyware, spam, data loss, power outages, and system downtime.
- Review your system backups to make sure the data can be recovered in the event of a disaster.
- Scan for hidden spyware and viruses that hackers “plant” in your network to steal information, track online activities, and deliver spam.
- Look for hidden problems that cause error messages, slow performance and/or network crashes.
We’ll also answer any questions you may have about your network and how to keep it running problem free.
Act fast. We only offer a limited number of free network audits each quarter so secure yours now! Call (603) 554-8880 or email us at hello@IvyNetworks.com to book your free network audit today. Cybercriminals aren’t waiting so why should you?