Southern New Hampshire’s Businesses Look To Ivy Networks For An IT Partner They Can Trust
No matter what industry you serve, you need the best IT service and support you can find. And Ivy Networks is the best in Manchester, Bedford and Hillsborough County, NH. We work with businesses in Manufacturing, Healthcare, Legal Services, Finance, Engineering, Public Services, Public Libraries, Public Works, and Traffic Control along with others.
We specialize in serving small businesses with 10 to 50 computers and provide cost-effective IT solutions that improve their efficiency, productivity, security, and competitiveness. We’ll manage every element your IT, so you can focus on managing your business.
We treat our clients like business partners. When they succeed, we succeed. They know that when other Technology Service Providers put their service on hold, we’ll put their business first and that we’ll provide world-class customer service with proactive, customized network solutions that minimize downtime and maximize productivity.
Our team provides Proactive IT Management to Southern New Hampshire’s small businesses. We’ve been helping them succeed with the right technology for over 20 years – technology that is designed to support their unique requirements. We don’t use cookie-cutter IT models. Instead, we take the time to learn about our clients’ challenges and help to overcome them with secure and efficient-running, customized technologies.
Unlike other IT Providers in New Hampshire, we’ll meet with you quarterly, so we can determine if anything has changed and assess whether you’re still using the right technologies. We’ll also ask you to review our services and if we need to improve in any way. This helps to build trust which is the most important component of any business relationship.
We Serve Businesses That Want The Right Answers To These Questions
- Can we provide for your ongoing IT needs?
Consider your current IT support needs and how these might change in the coming year. Also, consider how these needs will change beyond next year as your business grows. Make a detailed list of your IT service and support requirements and objectives to determine if we can meet them.
- Do we offer fixed-rate managed services solutions?
To keep your IT budget under control, you need an IT Managed Services Provider like Ivy Networks who provides fixed-rate, all-in-one IT services. This is the only way you can accurately budget for IT services.
- Can you count on us for 24/7 support, as well as onsite and remote service? With around-the-clock service and support, you’ll always have the assistance you require when IT issues arise. Also, ask us if we can remotely identify and block cyber attacks, and address IT problems before they cause downtime, breaches or data loss.
- Are our service technicians certified, knowledgeable and experienced?
Our experts have more training, knowledge, and experience than other IT companies. Ask us why this is.
- Can we provide the value you require from your technology?
Before you sign a contract with us, ensure it includes any and all contingencies that may arise and details about how services are priced and delivered. We’ll align your technology services to meet your budgetary guidelines and ensure that you’ll receive maximum value from your IT investments.
- Do we offer training on software, hardware, and IT security?
Your users should be thoroughly trained on your systems and software. Security Awareness Training is necessary today to avoid being tricked by hackers. This increases their confidence and capabilities, and it provides a first-line of defense for your business against phishing and other cyber threats.
- Will we provide monthly reports?
You must stay informed about the performance of your IT assets. You’ve invested a lot in them, and you should be kept apprised regarding their capabilities and value. Our monthly reports will highlight which solutions are performing well and if any need improvement.
- 8. Can we act as both your IT Consultant and Strategist?
You can greatly benefit from our IT consulting and a Partner like Ivy Networks who operates as an extension of your business. We can liaison with vendors and provide strategic technical advice to ensure your IT investments are meeting your needs.
We serve businesses that need assistance with their IT budgeting and want to plan ahead to take advantage of the best prices.
IT budgeting doesn’t have a beginning or end. It’s an ongoing process with a series of do’s and don’ts. No plan is 100% correct, and if you run into obstacles, you should modify your budget. Budgets are often modified after they are prepared as we discover things we didn’t know before. You must find what works, what doesn’t and make adjustments along the way. Your IT budget will go through cycles as your business needs grow and change, and as the opportunity to take advantage of new, innovative technologies emerges. As it does, Ivy Networks will be there for you every step of the way.
We Consider The Following When Helping You Budget for Technology
- Industry and Government Regulations: Will you need additional resources for data backup, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, HIPAA, FINRA, PCI/DSS compliance?
- Cybersecurity: With all the new and evolving cyber threats will your current IT security solutions be enough? This is an ever-increasing need due to the growing cyber threat landscape. Will you need managed firewalls, antivirus solutions, security awareness training for your employees, mobile-device-management, remote 24/7 security monitoring, Security as a Service or other solutions to protect your IT infrastructure? Most businesses need these and more to ensure their data remains secure.
- Productivity and Collaboration: Software as a Service (SaaS) applications like Microsoft Office 365 provide your business the capabilities a larger-sized business enjoys, with popular applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and much more packaged together in a subscription-based platform. Plus, you and your employees can access it from wherever you are on your smartphones, tablets, laptops, or desktops.
- Communications: Many businesses are switching from desktop phones to VoIP systems. With VoIP business phones you and your employees can make and receive calls remotely via your smartphones, retrieve messages via voicemail-to-email, and stay connected even if power and Internet access go down.
You’re passionate about your business. You deserve an IT Partner who is passionate about helping you get the most out of your IT investments. Ivy Networks is that Trusted Partner.